Monday, August 15

What you do for monkey love!!


My daughter LOVES her stuffed animals. I personally am not big on stuffed animals, having to clean them and keep dust mites at bay, etc.etc.  She has quite the collection.... and can account for each one.

Her current favorite is this little monkey. But after swinging the poor little guy by his tail... well, you can see..

Armed with my needle and thread, I set out to perform "surgery" on Monkey.  Monkey's tail is now reattached, my daughter was so happy I got a huge hug, got to hear "you're the best!", and I only jabbed my thumb twice!  Well worth the monkey love I got from my little girl!


 Monkey seem happier with his tail back too!

Sometimes it really is the simplest of things of you do that reap the biggest rewards! Hope you got your version of monkey love today! LOL

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...