* homemaking * scratch cooking * recipe sharing * frugal living * DIY * occasional venting! * Let's learn together!*
Wednesday, July 27
My attempt at blogging..
So I've been searching the web constantly hunting down frugal tips, simple scratch recipes (including making homemade "staple" items, convenience mixes etc) and I got to thinking.. wouldn't it be lovely to have a "one stop shop" for all this? Yes, yes it would! As a non-tech savvy type of homemaker, I have absolutely no clue how all this blogging works! {insert nervous laughter} But I decided better to try than not! So please forgive me {or laugh at me!} as I try to figure out how to blog. In short... WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I hope you enjoy this blog as I share recipes, do-it-yourself projects, crafts, and tid-bits here and there as I learn them... and certainly a rant or a vent from a stay at home homemaker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment